- It’s all about the boys this week - the organisers of Leathermen South are hosting a fundraiser to help the situation of gay men in Chechnya - I'm joined by Wolfie Becker, Carl Patrick and Roald Hughes to discuss. We’ll also be talking about Carl’s career as an author and Roald’s music too - tonnes to discuss!
- Jacob Engelberg, curator of Brighton’s queer cinema strand Eyes Wide Open will be in with details of the next events they’ve got coming up and will give us the review of the Women Over Fifty Film Festival 2017 too
The Marlborough Theatre hosts their inaugural Marly Mates this week - programme coordinator Ema Boswood has the lowdown on that, plus more highlights from their packed Autumn programme
- Billie Lewis and AJ Patterson from the LGBT Community Safety Forum will be in with an update on everything Community Safety Forum shaped - and details on their forthcoming gala fundraiser too - your community needs you!
- The Women Over Fifty Film Festival returns to Brighton - festival founder & director Nuala O’Sullivan and Jacob Engelberg, Programmer of Eyes Wide Open Cinema will be in with the full run down
- Newly-named Professor of Psychology & Sexualities, the mighty Katherine Johnson will be in to talk about her new role as Director, Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- We Feel Love with DJs Kate Wildblood & Queen Josephine as they celebrate their 25th anniversary on the decks with a fundraiser for Blueprint 22
- Kate Webb from community LGBTQ mental health organisation MindOut has a comprehensive update including how you can get involved in supporting them
- As we pack away our lilos for another year and think about slipping in to our autumnal colours, the Marlborough Theatre’s Ema Boswood joins us with the low-down on their packed autumn season
- and the exclusive first radio play of the brand spanking new track from the ever-brilliant Battery Operated Orchestra
The biggest weekend in Brighton's LGBTQ calendar - covered by Pride Director Paul Kemp, Stephen Richards aka Lola Lasagne, and Billie Lewis and AJ Patterson from the LGBT Community Safety Forum, and organisers of the Access Tent and Women's Performance Tent respectively.
As Trans Pride Brighton marks its 5th year, we have your full cut out and keep guide:-
- Angela Green from the TPB Committee has the full run down on events
- The mighty E-J Scott brings the ground-breaking Museum of Transology to Brighton
- and Ema Boswood on what's on at the Marlborough and Roni Guetta has the details on the TPB Traumfrau at the North Laine (hint: buy your ticket quick!)