- Liz Ridgeway of the Sussex Swans Aussie Rules Football Club is in to explain all things Aussie rules to us, its growth as sport in the UK - and how there are more chances than ever for LGBTQ people to get involved
- David Hoyle comes to the Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts at Sussex University on Saturday - David Sheppeard from the Marlborough Theatre will be in to talk about the new show that they’re co-presenting, and about David Hoyle’s importance as a queer performer
- And Brighton’s events to mark World Aids Day 2017, including a community drop in from Lunch Positive and the LGBTQ choirs performing en masse in Kemptown after the vigil
Martin Pel, Curator of fashion at the Royal Pavilion and Museums on bringing LGBTQ lives and stories to the collections; Xavier de Sousa and Roni Guetta on celebrating the migrant experience and delving into the construction of national identity ahead of the Queer Migrant Takeover at the Marlborough.
The Allsorts Youth Project turns 18 - Katie Vincent tells all about this unique organization; the Oska Bright film festival returns - Lisa Wolfe tells us what’s in store for Oska Bright 2017 including their LGBTQ strand; and the mighty, mighty Goldfrapp are in town this week - so there’ll be a fair old smattering of Goldrapp tracks too
Allsorts Youth Project turns 18 - Katie Vincent is in to tell us about this unique organisation; the Oska Bright film festival returns for 2017 - Lisa Wolfe has all the details including their new LGBTQ strand; and gratuitous amounts of Goldfrapp to celebrate that they're in town this week. See you down the front!!
- It’s all about the boys this week - the organisers of Leathermen South are hosting a fundraiser to help the situation of gay men in Chechnya - I'm joined by Wolfie Becker, Carl Patrick and Roald Hughes to discuss. We’ll also be talking about Carl’s career as an author and Roald’s music too - tonnes to discuss!
- Jacob Engelberg, curator of Brighton’s queer cinema strand Eyes Wide Open will be in with details of the next events they’ve got coming up and will give us the review of the Women Over Fifty Film Festival 2017 too
The Marlborough Theatre hosts their inaugural Marly Mates this week - programme coordinator Ema Boswood has the lowdown on that, plus more highlights from their packed Autumn programme
- Billie Lewis and AJ Patterson from the LGBT Community Safety Forum will be in with an update on everything Community Safety Forum shaped - and details on their forthcoming gala fundraiser too - your community needs you!
- The Women Over Fifty Film Festival returns to Brighton - festival founder & director Nuala O’Sullivan and Jacob Engelberg, Programmer of Eyes Wide Open Cinema will be in with the full run down
- Newly-named Professor of Psychology & Sexualities, the mighty Katherine Johnson will be in to talk about her new role as Director, Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- We Feel Love with DJs Kate Wildblood & Queen Josephine as they celebrate their 25th anniversary on the decks with a fundraiser for Blueprint 22